Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you source your ingredients?
- Sage Pure Apothecary promotes small herbal farms across the US and throughout the world that truly care about their plants. We do not accept the use of GMOs, pesticides, or any other chemical in the production of our product and use only true natural and organic ingredients.
- Can pregnant or nursing women use Sage Pure products?
- The correct answer is to consult your medical team if you are curious about whether ingredients in our products will work for you. As an Herbalist, Kelly educates heavily on the uses of the plants she works with and will indicate if any known contraindications are present in a product for someone with child or nursing. However, to be safe, please check with your medical provider if you have any questions or concerns.
- What is your shipping policy?
- We ship daily Monday thru Saturday, excluding holidays when mail does not typically run. You can expect your package to be shipped within 48hrs of placing your order and will receive tracking information when it reaches the mail carrier.
- What is your return policy?
- Due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept refunds. Every product is handmade in small batches and requires many hours of work in service to you. However, we understand that things happen! If a product is damaged or leaking or you require assistance for any reason, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help to make it right!